Friday, August 15, 2008

My sweet babies!

I thought I would post some of the pictures that we just got done of the kids. They turned out great considering that Brynlee could think of a thousand other things to do than sit and smile. However, she did her very best and I am proud of her.


Also I wanted to update you all to Carson's 2 month appointment stats. Notice I say stats because based on his current size and his Dad's wishes for him he will be playing football very soon! He was 24 1/4" long and 17 lbs 3 ounces, so once again we are off the charts. In comparison, Brynlee was a CHUNK and I had the MD look at her records and at 2 months she was only 12 lbs, so this kid has her beat by 5 lbs. I think this is going to get interesting!

- Jacy





2 comments:

Maranda said...

I love love love your "chunka monka" He is adorable!

I can't believe how grown up Brynlee(sorry if I spelled that wrong)is getting. So so cute

Louisette passion retriever, cat, memory Katanga said...

Lovely fotos, have a nice day with your lovely kids.
Greeting from Belgium