Monday, September 22, 2008

Sumo baby

I sent this funny picture to a few family and friends to show off my future linebacker's current size. Brynlee calls him her "Chunka Monka" (chunky monkey), probably from hearing Mom say it a few times. Also, Brynlee just had her 3rd birthday bash at the Kid Barn last Friday with around 40 family and friends in attendance. She now has every Disney Princess doll there is to be had on the current market and couldn't be happier. We'll have to post some pictures of the fun when we get them collected.

7 comments:

Brad said...

This is an awesome picture!!! Glad I dropped by.

Katy said...

Hey Jacy, I just want to rub his belly for good luck, so adorable. Cute blog.

Trent and Kristi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trent and Kristi said...

Ok I just posted a comment on the wrong blog - oops...anyway, I just found your blog and wanted to say how so utterly squeezable and cute Carson is - and that was an old pic! Hope all is well!

Unknown said...

OMW that's a big baby!! How can he move?

Unknown said...

Ha! I don't know how much he weighed here but he is now wearing all slim clothes. So funny!

Unknown said...

Ha! I don't know how much he weighed here but he is now wearing all slim clothes. So funny!